Learn more about the need to provide more secure, enhanced mobile experiences - and how you can achieve new levels of market differentiation and revenue growth by partnering with Private Communications.
- July 27 2018 Private Communications Partners with FreedomPop’s New UNREAL Mobile Spin Off
- July 17 2018 PRIVATE COMMUNICATIONS CORPORATION AND TRINITY MOBILE NETWORKS ANNOUNCE PARTNERSHIP TO PROVIDE SEAMLESS WIFI AND CELLULAR CONNECTIVITY TO WIRELESS OPERATORS AND CONSUMERS
- April 01 2016 Private Communications Corporation Unveils DataCompress, Reduces Mobile Data Consumption by up to 50%
- March 01 2016 Private WiFi Proudly Announces the Release of Version 2.0
- December 14 2015 PRIVATE WiFi Issued Patent for Cutting Edge VPN Technology
- April 01 2015 Private Communications Corporation Unveils DataCompress for Android, Reduces Mobile Data Consumption by up to 50%
- August 13 2014 Auslogics Selects PRIVATE WiFi as its Exclusive VPN Partner to Protect BoostSpeed Users
- August 13 2014 PRIVATE WiFi Unveils WiFi Dashboard to Alert Windows 8 Users When a Wireless Network Is Unsecure
- May 14 2014 New Study Finds 39% of Public WiFi Users in the U.S. Have Accessed Sensitive Information When Using Free Public WiFi
- January 14 2014 PRIVATE WiFi Announces the Complete VPN Solution For All Your Laptop and Mobile Devices
- November 12 2013 A Recent Study Finds 76% of Americans Believe Free WiFi Can Lead to Identity Theft
- November 11 2013 PRIVATE WiFi Names Alok Kapur As EVP, Chief Marketing Officer
- August 19 2013 PRIVATE WiFi Launches Affiliate Program
- January 09 2013 PRIVATE WiFi Announces New VPN App for Smartphones and Tablets to Protect Against the Threats of Public Wi-Fi
- October 18 2012 Almost 80% Believe Free Wi-Fi Can Lead to Identity Theft, Study Finds
- September 18 2012 PRIVATE WiFi (TM) Announces its New and Innovative Facebook Page to Help Engage and Educate Consumers About the Dangers of Public WiFi
- July 10 2012 PRIVATE WiFi Now Offers Website Security Badges
- June 12 2012 WiFi in the Sky: Is Your Airline Inadvertently Risking Your Online Safety?
- June 06 2012 PRIVATE WiFi Joins AOL’s Security Suite
- May 23 2012 PRIVATE WiFi Announces: Head to Facebook for 50% Off PRIVATE WiFi and a New iPad Giveaway
- March 13 2012 Private WiFi to be Offered to Mediabistro.com AvantGuild Members
- January 28 2012 PRIVATE WiFi Celebrates Data Privacy Day (January 28th) with Exciting Contests and Promotions
- October 24 2011 PRIVATE WiFi Announces Its Cafe Partnership Program
- October 03 2011 PRIVATE WiFi Announces Its “Hide Your Face on Facebook” Contest
- September 28 2011 Private WiFi Certified as McAfee Secure Site
- September 07 2011 Private WiFi Now Comes with Connectivity Tests in Latest Software Release
- August 30 2011 Private Wifi Incorporates Customer Testimonials Into Its Website
- August 25 2011 PRIVATE WiFi Overhauls Private-i
- March 06 2011 Private Communications Corporation Launches Software to Protect Consumer Data Transmitted over Unencrypted Public Wifi Networks
- January 26 2011 Software Entrepreneur Launches Security Company Focused on Internet Safety, Protecting Data on Unencrypted Public Wifi Networks
View All Press Releases
Private WiFi on CNN
Recently, our employee Caleb Huff was featured in a segment on CNN, which focused on how public WiFi can easily lead to identity theft.
Private WiFi on Good Morning America
Good Morning America investigates the risks of keeping your private information secure when using open WiFi networks.
Private WiFi on CBS
CBS News' Jericka Duncan reports on how Private WiFi can keep mobile users safe from hackers and identity thieves while on public WiFi.
If you have a press enquiry, please contact us at email@example.com.
Private Communications Corporation works in collaboration with organizations around the globe to make mobile experiences more secure and enhanced for users worldwide. For information on collaborating with Private Communications, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Together we can enable a secure, optimized mobile experience for all of your users - and help you realize new revenue. Let's get the conversation started. Let us know what type of partnership you are interested in - or if you're looking for a consultation on what's best for your company.
Private Communications Corporation
39 Holiday Point Road
Sherman, CT 06784